Berghaus Toni is a Family run, Pet Friendly Hotel, Bar and Restaurant in the car-free village of Riederalp in the Swiss canton of Wallis.
If Skiing, Snowboarding, Paragliding, Hiking, Mountain Biking or Golf is your passion then your holiday at Berghaus Toni, the hotel “Among Friends” in Riederalp is the place to come!
We also manage the Aletsch Sport Café next to the Moosfluh Cable Car station serving fresh salads, sandwiches, Homemade Hamburgers, Fish & Chips plus local specialities such as Cholera, Raclette and Walliser Teller.
TONI TIPS: #amongfriends
• Part of the Aletsch Arena resort
• Only 2 and 1/2 hours by train from Geneva or Zurich airports
• Only 1 hour transfer from Sion airport
• 1 of only 7 Car free resorts in Switzerland
• Only a short walk from the largest Glacier in Europe, the Aletsch Glacier (23 Km long)
• Restaurant with great local Specialities from Wallis incl: Raclette, Cheese Fondue & Cholera
• Large Terrace with incredible Alpine views
• Free Wi-Fi
• Pet friendly
• Group bookings welcome
• 300 Km of Hiking Trails
• 100 Km of Mountain Bike Trails
• Glacier Tours
• 9 Hole Golf Course at 2000m above sea level
• Skiing and snowboarding across 104 Km of ski pistes
• Ski In / Ski Out from our front door
• Cross Country Skiing
• Snow shoe trekking